Tuesday, May 13, 2008
















































Saturday Night Behind the Iron Curtain

Why does all the problems with the car occur, when the other driver is behind the wheel?

Of all the places in Glasgow to break down why did it have to be Govanhill? Many of the recent Eastern European Immigrants in that area have changed the place so much.

One of my ex members of staff had to move elsewhere, although she had just moved into it. She had obviously bought the flat in the daytime at a knockdown price & had not realised how the neighbourhood comes alive at night.

Even the breakdown lorry driver had a tale to tell about the last time he had a call out in the district & almost had all his tools nicked as he was loading a car onto his breakdown truck.

Anyway the vehicle in back at base (can I say ‘al quieda’) & not be flagged up on the cia/m15/mossad websites?

Although I got a new exhaust recently, I believe I only got 2 thirds of a whole one & it’s the other bit that went. Sods law I believe.

No comments: