Saturday, May 17, 2008











































The Mississippi Half-Step, Toodle-oo, The Mud Shark & the Mud Wasp

I just thought I would throw in the long title for the credibility of referring to both the Grateful Dead & Zappa in the one heading, but really we are here to mention the mud wasp.

My son has asked for suggestions for his stag weekend soundtrack & I realise my chances of getting anything played are as remote as Glenmore.

He has already pooh-poohed my request for an all-day Merzbow fest. (Mr Akita has certainly been prolific enough!).

This morning I was listening to some 7 a.m. Scandinavian neo-folk as per usual & I left the mp3 running as I went for a shower. Half way through & I thought there was a plane crash in the living room as there was an almighty cacophony that shook me to the rafters.

I hit the volume button rapido, It was only Astro ‘Mud Wasp’.

Do not listen alone & whatever you do do not ever stand on one!

No comments: