Sunday, March 11, 2007








King Tubby’s Wah Wah Hut


What a hectic week. Not only are Celtic out of Europe, but they were also beaten today by the forces of darkness.

During this week I had to make a trip up to King Tuts to collect tickets for Jackie Leven’s upcoming date.

On Wednesday, I had to drive out to Dunblane for a Joint Conference for I.T/MIS & Librarians. It was exciting, but sometimes you just crave that pipe & slippers in front of the fire.

I also was made aware of a couple of photos of myself floating around in a Community Scotland report. I cannot remember 1) the photo being taken 2) where I was & 3) giving permission for the photo to be used.

I know this is rich coming from me with such a cavalier attitude towards copyright, but I just want some control over my crazy life.

What did keep me going however were the following little gems:

Crippled Black Phoenix- Love of shared disasters

Tim Hecker – Radio Amor

Avey Tare & Kria Brekken – Pullhair Rubeye

No comments: