Monday, October 13, 2008






























Revenge of the Selfish Shellfish




If someone asked me where I had been recently, I would have to admit I had been in a very crazy & scary place.



This would be inside the minds of Steve Stapleton & David Tibet as I had decided I was going to get a deep listen to my, dare I say complete, collection of Nurse With Wound/Current 93 & offshoot/related albums.


This is a mammoth task (not mammoth tusk!) but I am on the case. I am a little dismissive of the purely instrumental albums & tracks as I find I enjoy the stuff with the weird, gothic, neofolk vocals.

I am enjoying this journey, but it is only the beginning with a long way to go. I had put it off for so long, but at the moment, there is so much rewarding material.

Even the play on words is fun as you can see from the title, above.

No comments: