Sunday, October 19, 2008





































Procrastination is the Mother of All Indecisiveness

Spoilt for choice 7 a.m. Sunday, still dark & wet outside.

What cd could lift my spirits & help me wash down that essential bowl of java.

Therein lies the problem. Should it be something dreamy & background like Joni Mitchell, Laura Nyro or Goldfrapp’s ‘Felt remixes’ or something uplifting & funky like Barry Adamson’s ‘Murky World of’ or perhaps an item more demanding like the compilation ‘The Garden is Full of Forking Paths’.

On the latter title, it was pointed out that this is a book title, but I am unsure as to whether the colleague was referring to a recent book of modern short experimental stories or the J.L. Borges original.

The correct decision on the choice of music is crucial for setting my mood right for the day, so I decided on the ‘Felt remixes, but this only causes anxiety as I want to listen to the basic album now.

One of the tracks is a remix by either the king of the tango: Astor Piazzola or the Gotan Project, now I am off on another tangent.

Another task for another day. It is a wonder I finally get out of the house.

No comments: