Friday, April 18, 2008








































AGING YOUNG REBEL


As the years pile on all I feel I can aspire to is to be like the superfit, active Germans in the Aldi/Lidl flyers that come through my door.

Recently the ‘Great Outdoors’ has been a feature of their product advertising. Although any self respecting Scot would not be seen dead in their trendy attire, I have to feel envious of how great these older people look. A look around at Scots the same age shows you miserable, beaten down, grumpy, obese, lazy, sofa slouchers & yet here is the alternative.

Mind you they all look like soap star actors or models slightly past their prime. I want to be like that. I want to be fit in my last years.

I am thinking here that the women look like aging Honor Blackman's or Ursula Andresses.

I should have mentioned that other flyers had focused on the aged keeping active. A sound message for everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.