Monday, April 14, 2008
















































7 a.m. Freakout

After a 7 a.m. freakout with Inca Ore & all those de-tuned, distorted, bell sounds - I mean even the album title ‘The Birthday of Bless You’, is so odd.

I drifted into the next whacky album on my mp3 cd: Islaja – Palaa Aurinkoon. Does it get much better than this over that early morning cup of java?

There is so much exciting music coming from Finland as I have mentioned earlier on these pages. However, my disc reader really struggles with these Finnish albums. Too many vowels or too many constenants all in the wrong place.

Anyway the latter cd has certainly set me up for a heavy day of stamping books.

Oops I almost forgot, although it has now been around for a while, that I would recommend: Foot Foot – Snaggle & Buck. If you enjoy those early Roaches lps then this will appeal to you.

Finally, as if I had to prove that I had Catholic taste, I would add The Microphones huge output to this pot pourri.

No comments: