Sunday, February 24, 2008
























Observations from the edge of the Precipice

What is going on? Whenever I try to park the car in the drive squeezing in past inconsiderate neighbours’ vehicles, my gate posts suddenly move.

They think they do this without me noticing, but I have evidence on the front side of the car & bust bumpers.

Apart from these tiny things, the exhaust system decided to pack in. You are trying to recover from expensive car repairs & then you get hit with another.

First it was the pc that packed in, then the exhaust & now my CD player wont read!

None of the above are really life threatening & I know for this I should be thankful & believe me I am, it is merely an inconvenience, things that can be sorted.

With all this going on you hardly notice that Celtic are on their way out of Europe & Scotland’s rugby squad are heading for the wooden spoon.

To turn this depression on its head & to end on a positive spin, as I am writing this on a laptop, I can play Kevin Ayers Unfairground, his first album in a long time. It is like he has never been away.

No comments: