Monday, February 18, 2008

















More News from the Terraces

Had to create a new, pretend, big toenail from elastoplast so that I could get off the bench for 5-a-side on Wednesday. For the first time I failed to find the back of the net. It must have been the injury.

To compound matters Neeraj, on the other team, tackled me & landed on, you know that part of your foot you have to target during escape techniques in the jail & it makes your assailant drop you like a hot potato. Well that’s what happened.

As usual being totally crazy, I played on through the pain.

Speaking of feet & footwear, I have resurrected my old pair of what used to be called ‘Beatle Boots’ back in the day.

I know my wife meant well (she always chooses my clothes & tells me what to wear!) when she bought these for me, but as the years pile on, it’s becoming more difficult to pull on these ‘trendy’ boots. There is a good chance I will put my back out in the process.

Life is a struggle & then you die.

No comments: