Tuesday, November 27, 2007


Thank You For Asking Me No Questions Jumblequeen


Another ‘big up’ to Jason Smith & the Fraser Centre, Milngavie for making an old man very satisfied & happy.

On Saturday, my wife & I witnessed an incredible performance of 2 living legends, Bridget St John & Michael Chapman. It seemed hardly possible. I had to pinch myself to check it was really happening, it wasn’t a dream.

Michael Chapman toured recently after being ‘at death’s door’ & I was upset at missing him, so it was an ideal opportunity to catch him & then there was Bridget. Double plus plus. It doesn’t get any better than this.

I had caught a recent USA radio show & interview with Bridget (‘Spinning on Air’ with David Garland) & she get close to the format of that show. Thus I knew what to expect & it was all good.

I am still in awe with some of the events I have caught at this location a mere 15 minutes drive from my house.


No comments: