Wednesday, January 24, 2007




Taxonomy of Metadata



Well that all my days off from 2006 accounted for & I am back to the mundane world of work. Mind you I spent today at a workshop on Metadata & Taxonomy. Why does no-one ever speak English in this country anymore! Anyway the drive over the back roads to Stirling via Drymen, Buchlivie & Arnprior to Stirling is one of my favourites journeys in the world. It even surpasses the Kyber pass & that long road through the Troodos mountains in Cyprus, or the ricketty passage to Katmandu on the old wooden bus with heaving dysentery! Zooming at 60 mph with a tank fulla deisel, time in hand, strong winter sunshine beating down & reflecting off the tops of the surrounding mountains, Fila Brazilia tapes blaring in my ears & not a care in the world. Heaven.

No comments: