Tuesday, April 07, 2009




















































Birds of a Feather




Since my father died, I have seen robins in unlikely places at odd times of the year. Since my father-in-law died, you could add to this strange appearances of bird feathers, open doors & everyone waking up at 3.33 a.m.

Last night I awoke startled at 3.33 a.m. Perhaps I am seeing something that is not there or reading too much into it. For instance, there may be a fair degree of autosuggestion about the 3.33 a.m. as I was aware that my mother-in-law wakes up at this time.

I believe that you just have to accept all that comes your way. As I stood in line in the Post Office yesterday, I met my hairdresser & arranged my next visit to the chair.

I opened up the flyer from The Arches & lo & behold, I saw that David Thomas Broughton is playing. As he is a new discovery for me & one that I have been ranting about on these pages, I know that I will have to go.

No comments: