Saturday, January 31, 2009






















Ripping My Flesh


I tried to cheer the weasels up over this harsh winter by telling them how good Kate Rusby was @ Celtic Connections & how much I was enjoying Till Bronner’s brazilian album ‘Rio’.

I even tried to get a reaction from them by stating that Tontos Expanding Head Band’s ‘Zero Time’ was available for the first time on cd & that I had finally got a copy of John Peel’s ‘Archive Things’ that I used to have on a dodgy tape.

I could not get a word in edgeways as they were yapping on & on about some rare Tuli Kupferberg album from the 60s, the David Hykes Harmonic Choir, Rosko’s album of music with text by Kalil Gibran, Steven Jesse Bernstein’s ‘Prison, Ghadelia Tzartes & Bill Wells.

Next winter I am going to hide their Ipods & Iphones.

No comments: