Monday, January 21, 2008




















































Not a Drop to Drink

I thought we had escaped the ravages of the recent storms unscathed, but the wild winds must have removed or lifted some of our roof tiles. We have rain coming in & some water damage. I just hope none of my meagre cassette tape collection is ruined.

It is a bit farcical as I am topping up my radiator every morning as I seem to have sprung a leak in either the radiator or the hoses.

If I could only get the rainwater from the roof directly into the radiator (a distance of only around 12 feet downwards), I would save so much valuable time in the morning.

Funny that I am about to listen to the new version of Gavin Bryars ‘Sinking of the Titanic’ recorded with input from Phil Jeck. Reminds me to play Clouds ‘Watercolour Days’ & ‘Scrapbook’.

In addition I just watched the badly acted, but strangely disturbing movie: ‘Open Water’ on tv.

No comments: