Sunday, June 17, 2007



Where Does the Time Go?




I used to have so much time. I spent years fiddling about with the internal workings of a Yamaha dx7 synthesiser. I used to record lots of music onto an analog 4-track. I had a dj mixer & used to make crazy dj mixes that defied any logical progression. In truth, these dj mixes were extremely popular in Neath, Wales for some reason. If I ever wished a dj spot down there I am sure the position was there for me.

My cousin’s son was living there & I used to send him taped copies of my mixes (they probably change hands on ebay for vast fortunes!).

Whenever, I find some time I plan to digitise these & upload them to some host sites. Hopefully I will post the link here. I have already began the process, but I am sure this will be very time-consuming.

No comments: