Saturday, July 05, 2008





































Wilfully Obscure



Always hearing new things that keep my raft afloat.

Monday was dry, but very windy. I walked home for lunch & left my outside door open to admit the wind.

I have exceptional wind chimes in my hallway near the door, so rather than playing a cd, while I munched my salad, I got lost in the soothing rhythm of the wind & the gamelan chimes.

Equally obscure & new to my ears is the band Wovoka & their 1st self-titled album full of open-tuned acoustic guitars brings John Fahey back to mind.

I have also been losing myself in the drone again in what must be a complete collection of Vibracathedral Orchestra albums. Doubleplusgood.



Oh if you think I was kidding about the white water rafting caper check out:



http://riverfindhorn.wordpress.com






No comments: