Tuesday, July 15, 2008
















































Did He Jump Or was he Pushed?


Maybe it was the effect of too much java or the excitement of getting the hammock repaired & 2 weeks hols (where has the sun gone?) or it could be the thought of finally getting rid of one of those wee toerags that calls me paw, but I did a very stupid thing on Sunday evening.

I was clowning about climbing my railings, when my slippers (not ideal acrobatic footwear!) got caught in the railings & I took a tumble head first & hit the ground!

I have lots of bruises, cuts & a very delicate dent in my ego. Pride comes before a fall.

The most annoying bit was the fact that my wife & the groom drove away completely ignoring me as if I had not diced with death & almost missed the wedding.

Will my bruises show up under my kilt?


No comments: