Friday, December 21, 2007













Why Are All the Tobacconists Riding Sleds?

To understand the above heading you would need to know the Billy Connolly sketch.

Having to ‘make do’ with Clan as, Asda had no Gold Block is not good enough: get it right.

Us pipesmokers used to be spoiled for choice & now we have to compromise or else.

This weirdness was nothing compared to my shock when I discovered the Happy Highlander had left me what I thought was a cd by Bobby Sands. However all was well when I discovered it was a Tommy Sands.

Is it just a crazy time of year. My Scottish CrossCountry dance class was cancelled yesterday as my teacher was ill. I had to settle for the less than macho game of 5- a- sides.

As you can imagine these macho lads who gave me such a rough time last week when they saw me at the dance class, were looking to make more mileage out of the experience.

They were laughing on the other side of their faces as I backhealed & nutmeged the goalkeeper into the back of the net. The joke was that it was thought to be a move I learned at my class. It was thought to be part of the Gay Gordon.

No comments: