Sunday, April 22, 2007



Terry Riley in Glasgow

Gregor asked if I was going along to see Terry Riley as did my younger son. I honestly don’t know, I have been busy lately stuffing leaflets through your door trying to convince you that we should be free.

I have been talking to people who say the strangest things like: we don’t want independence? Or we need to combine with England, in case anyone attacks us. I mean who was the last country to attack us (if we exclude the German airades that destroyed Clydebank, before the present English Labour Government & local English Labour Council tried to finish the job): yes: you are correct it was England!

Who would attack Scotland? All our enemies throughout the world, are there because of the axis of terrorism stretching from Washington via Downing Street to Garshake Road.

I suppose given Riley’s advanced age, he is now concerned about tracing his Irish roots & this is the reason for his concerts in Ireland, according to this month’s ‘Wire’. As soon as you go searching for your Irish roots, It’s time to put your house in order. So I will make a special effort to go.

No comments: