Tuesday, October 17, 2006


All Things Must Pass

Listening to ‘Wonderwall’ finally after all these years of searching. No not that one ya ninny! Can you say ‘very freaky’ on this blog. Memories of Dec 73 on Colva Beach, Goa come flooding back. ‘All Things Must Pass’ was playing every day from a grass hut nearby. Somebody spoke & I drifted into a dream.

Paradise on earth, but with buying some of life’s little luxuries, I took my daily expenses up through the 5p per day ceiling. My extravagance knows no bounds.

Strange that this is the only piece of music that I can recall from that time. As a constant companion amid the squalor & the hunger & the real poverty, It was an ideal mantra for life in India.

1 comment:

Keith beattie said...

when you gonna put my banner on your site

WWW.myspace.com/kbeattiemusic