Wednesday, September 27, 2006



Broken Flowers

Just caught this movie on dvd recently. I had heard the soundtrack & loved it & I do like Bill Murray as an actor, although I did think that ‘Lost in Translation’ was just that: lost.

However I was lost in ‘Broken Flowers’ it just seemed to drift without purpose. The music is the best & most haunting part of the film & Tilda Swinton showed how you can alter your appearance with a long black wig.

This is how Osama Bin Laden has eluded his predators. Although some Black Operators have leaked the story of him dying of, what is it this time? Kidney failure, no its Typhoid.

Another movie I have just caught up with was ‘Hotel Rwanda’. This was not as harrowing as I had expected. It was a terrific film, but the harsh realities of what happened there & of how it was allowed to continue make my blood boil. It doesn’t surprise me, nor does any cruelties showing man’s inhumanity to man. Palestine is a daily record of these extreme atrocities.

No comments: