Monday, February 01, 2010
































An Idiots Guide to Walking the Forth & Clyde Canal in Winter

The way I see it, the days are short & not always dry, therefore it is permissible to plan accordingly.

I have been walking the canal in short bursts. Recently I walked from Archerhill Road, Knightswood to Lock 27 at Bearsden Road. I then, on another occasion, covered from there to Maryhill Locks.


On the latter stretch, as the sun shone brightly in the afternoon, 2 foxes were this close, but as I grabed for my camera, they spoke to each other (I could not make out the conversation exactly), but they just turned around & walked away.
I crossed the canal, but they were well gone, however I did obtain a few snaps to remember the day.



























No comments: