Monday, February 08, 2010
























Lunchtime Capers

Anyone who knows me understands that this is true:

Last week being diabetic, I had to urinate in the Royal Concert Hall. I went downstairs to the loo taking care to enter the correct loo for my sex status & paying close attention as the doors are really close to each other.
On entering I could not find the urinals, but I thought they might be at the back. However on my way I thought I glimpsed an old woman at the sinks.

Naturally, without wasting much time & to avoid embarrassment, I headed into the nearest cubicle, feeling sorry for the silly old woman for making such a basic mistake. As I left behind the woman, I thought she is going to be so shocked when she discovers her mistake. Yes dear reader, it was the ladies!

1 comment:

Gianetta said...

I've done that before too. When you gotta, well, you gotta go.