Wednesday, March 18, 2009
















































Mad March

Okay where's we at. Too many funerals this month not enough births. Too many painful anniversaries of father/father-in-law's births/deaths.

Too late to register on the witness protection programme, so I will deal with it.

I am not going to mention the Hoops epic victory as I do not want to upset our rivals. Talking of that glorious game, today although I did manage to score one exceptional goal (hardly worth getting up out of bed for 1 goal...ed), I did play a killer miller, type of upfront supporting role to set up others, much younger to supply the final touch.


It's a team game remember! Although I suspect I will have to run this past one of my team mates, who must need glasses or contacts, to miss me hovering yards from a sure goal scoring opportunity.


On the musical front I cannot get enough Tango to satisfy my needs.

No comments: