Sunday, October 21, 2007

Kowalski

Last night I watched the Springboks romp home with the Rugby World Cup. What a sweet victory it was.

I told Kowalski I would be supporting his team last Friday & he said, why & that I was British & thus I should be supporting England. I think he was at the wind up. I reinforced the fact that he was very much mistaken & pointed to my flag flying within sight of the library window.

Friday night I like to relax to the gardening programmes, followed by the music programmes on bbc4 & maybe a bit of the Transatlantic Sessions with Aly Bain & Katriona McKay thrown in.

Recently there has been a new series of ‘Rebus’ with ‘Stotti’ @ 9 p.m. on STV. Last week it starred Cara Kelly, a friend & my colleague’s sister.

I sat down @ 9 p.m. & couldn’t believe my eyes & ears. Instead of STV showing ‘Rebus’ we got some documentary lasting 12 hours about how great the England rugby squad is, how great their country was, how they always win everything & how the Scots are the scum of the earth!

I rest my case your honour.



No comments: