Friday, May 01, 2009







































Kip of the Serenes


Over the years I seem to have drifted straight into the set of a David Lynch ‘Twin Peaks’ world where everything is out of sync & strangely strange, but oddly normal.

Perhapschance it is an age thing.

At work, I keep meeting people that I know from my past. Maybe an example would illustrate this phenomenon: William, an ex-crane driver from Ravenscraig, who grabbed the opportunity of re-education after redundancy & worked with me in the jail, now works with me again & we do lunch together twice a week.

Looking at old photos last weekend, I realised that 2 of the guys in the Riyadh pictures, were also my companions earlier in a very remote part of the Kingdom. The chances of this occurring are nigh impossible.

No comments: