Monday, September 29, 2008










































Showaddywaddy in Kirkcaldy


Busy doing stuff not posting as regularly, hopefully this will change.

Sometimes you just have to try & fathom out what is really going on? A couple of fine examples illustrating my point follow:

Recent concerts in Glasgow with arguably the best 2 Scottish male singer songwriters in the world, both at very different venues. Blue Nile @ Concert Hall was pindropping & Jackie Leven was his usual professional self. These were my last 2 concerts & they were outstanding.

Here is the thing though: I met chaps from my previous life in the ‘nick’ at both concerts (although they wore different contrary uniforms behind the wire).

We exchanged pleasantries, chatted about the concert….etc…..but don’t you think it is a bit weird for this to occur at my last 2 gigs in sequence………..smacks of the old 12 Monkeys to me.

No comments: