Tuesday, February 07, 2006


Favourite Gigs

starting with most recent, john renbourn @ fraser centre, milgavie on sat 14th jan 2006. Although people mistook the venue name as the more aptly named freezer centre, it was a cold night but a great underpublicised gig.Well done jason smith! I did enjoy seeing the other half of this tag team a few years ago in Bellshill Library.

Not long ago I caught jackie leven @ king tuts, this was the 2nd time I had seen him there in the same number of years.Immense. Talking of King Tuts, how I have enjoyed concerts there with my son, keith…e.g. roy harper & jimi tenor. I have actually seen jimi twice in glasgow different both occasions. Come back.
I cannot leave out the Instal festivals at the Arches…….I have only missed 1 since they started. Reminds me of the time I saw the edgar broughton band @ the Maryland, Glasgow. You had to be there……Out demons out!!!!!!!!!!!

Slight update: the books & the clogs again @ the Arches was the best of the year, so far.


to be continued................

No comments: