Sunday, January 16, 2011


































My Favourite part of the Day, part 3 of the 4 part trilogy


All is quiet, the sun is not up yet - Java starting to kick in - but the edge is taken off it with that first, full, tasty blast of Gold Block.

Perhaps I will start reading an old 'Wire' mag, but ideas keep flowing into my head at an alarming rate, maybe this is due to the obscure Japanese or Finnish woodman's box of matches in the forest or the wolves that i seem to be listening to?

Pondering on how a desert nomad would come to terms with life in a dark winter forest landscape as the sun comes up & the rest of this weird album drifts by - well out of the range of anyone on Spotify's radar & I am at peace with the world.

1 comment:

Risadinha said...

I like your blog, Very Good!