Saturday, April 17, 2010







































Scotlands Hidden Reverse

There is nothing better for the urban explorer than to find hidden empty spaces to investigate.

Even although these sites might only be yeards from a main road e.g. Devil's pulpit, you often find yourself in the middle of nowhere, always without a map & always without adequate food & drink for diabetes.

I started off by parking @ Dobbies & then went down to the Allander. I followed the path up to Milngavie, pretty uneventful & boring, but I moved on to follow the river in the other direction & that is when I was on my own away from any other walker.

I was getting a bit lost, a bit parched & light headed after a while & I thought I was heading back towards the road. It was another road of course.

I ended up cutting across a field to get back to Dobbies & some liquid & my Gold Block.

All in all an outstanding ramble in unexplored territory.

No comments: