Wednesday, March 10, 2010




























Fresh Air & Exercise

In order to up the exercise to food ratio, I went off on one again last Saturday.
There was the late afternoon sunshine that gave me the impression that Spring had arrived.

Faced with this false sense of security, I headed up towards Loch Humphrey, in the Kilpatrick Hills . However once I got to a decent height & I started slipping & sliding on the snow & slush, I realised all was not well.

Lacking a modicum of common sense, I carried on 2 steps forward & 3 back, but eventually, I reached my target.


The loch was frozen over & as I was anxious to get back in time for a Dick Gaughan concert, I turned around & trudged back.

All in all good exercise for those thigh/calf muscles & the loch was beautiful still decked in its full winter whiteness.

No comments: